A&B BIOMEDI is always working on the development.
A&B BIOMEDI is continuously challenging R & D to manufacture products with stability, and has developed
various types of implants to provide the wide range of selection for our customers.
A&B BIOMEDI manufactures products with !
- High satisfaction
- Reliability and
- High success rate
weakness of the
with any products
A&B BIOMEDI’s differentiated system!
Fixture with strong initial fixation power
- Each screw thread makes moves independently depending on its size and role,
and has excellent initial fixation power, so it is possible to make implant stable.
- With 2*2.1 of a pitch of the screw thread, it is possible to implant fast even with low rotation.
- It can make perfect bone incorporation in such a short time through a SLA-Type surface treatment method.
SLA (Sandblast Large grit Acid etch) surface treatment
- The SLA surface treatment method forms macro-roughness by spraying large particles (250-500㎛),
and shapes micro-roughness through acid etching (HCl/H2SO4), which is good for bone incorporation.
Loosening Zero Abutment
- When screw head is seated in the top of the abutment and gets mastication pressure continuously, it disperses the pressure and reduces the sinking phenomenon.
- As cold welding phenomenon, it is designed to be all-in-one screw and abutment type after its connection.
(* Cold welding is welding by using frictional pressure arising inside, when screw and abutment are linked.)
- There is hex on the bottom of the abutment, so it prevents abutment from being rotated by being linked to the implant connection part.
- Causes of loosening of the previous abutment
We are developing implants as various as possible to
expand the range of selection for customers.
A&B Implant Submerged System (Internal 11° 2.5 Hex) 9021. 29
- Submerged Design Type – 01
- Submerged Design Type – 02
A&B Implant Internal System (Internal 8° Octa) 9021. 29
A&B Implant External System (Hex 2.4, 2.7, 3.4) 9021. 29
A&B Implant Surgical Kit